Quality at JAS is World-Class with a Quality System that has been approved by the FAA, E.A.S.A, CAAC, Pratt & Whitney, General Electric, the United States Air Force and Army as well as being registered as compliant with the ISO 9001 Quality Standard. You can rest assured that the Quality of our work will not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.
Jet Aviation Specialists is committed to being recognized as an industry leader through:
- Supplying superior quality that meets our customers' requirements and quality objectives.
- Being committed to the continuous improvement of our quality systems and employee training.
- Properly managing our resources and maintaining a safe and clean work environment so, we are able to achieve our business objectives.
The following tools are some that are used to ensure Quality is maintained:
- Relentless root cause analysis
- Pareto analysis
- Fishbone diagram
- 5 Whys
- Several experienced auditors on staff
- Monthly audits of systems and procedures
- Documented findings as well as corrective action and prevent recurrences
- External audits from customers
- Regulatory audits
- Both class room and on the job
- Developed training program
- Full time trainer on staff
- Use of outside trainers to supplement our program